Sign up to the newsletter for free in order to receive every new tutorial to your mailbox:
Hello Everyone 🙂
Increase the number of undo steps in Photoshop and literally travel back in time.
In today’s Photoshop lesson I’m going to show you how to increase the effectiveness of one of the most powerful tools that photoshop has to offer.
The History panel is one of the most powerful tools you can find in Photoshop because it allows you to go back in time, retrace your steps and allow you to correct mistakes you did while you were editing a photo.
Unfortunately the default settings for this tool are sometimes too limiting for my liking.
So in today’s free Photoshop lesson I am going to show you how you can increase the undo steps in order to be able to go further back in time .
Also I’m going to show you how to avoid common problems by using the correct settings and also by finding out what are the optimal settings according to your workstation’s technical specifications.
If you have any questions please let us know by leaving a comment or using the contact form.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Vụ án Hồ Duy Hải: Viện trưởng viện KSND tối cao nói gì? Tin tức nhà nông 24h | Tin nóng 24h
- Vùng Đất Vô Hình 2019 – Phần 19: Tru Tiên Trảm Tà Song Phù Đao [MC Viết Linh]
- Tuyển Tập Hoạt Hình Doraemon Tiếng Việt Tập 70 – Tình Địch Của Doraemon, Sao Băng Ước Nguyện
- Chủ Tịch Cầm 500 Triệu Đi Mua Nhẫn Bị Người Yêu Cũ Coi Thường | Tập 40
- (NEW SEASON) Zig & Sharko – Top Chef (S02E63) Full Episode in HD