Book now at:
Documentaries | D Jin Mo-Young | South Korea, 2014
Death could never conquer love.
Lovebirds Jo Byeong-man and Kang Kye-yeol have been married for 76 years. He is 98, she 89, and still they fall asleep hand-in-hand, their love as strong as it was on their wedding day. However, with Jo becoming ever more frail, they must now begin to face up to what it will mean to live without the other – to ask the question of how one will survive when the love of their life leaves them behind.
A quiet, heartbreaking portrait of love in its purest form from first-time documentary maker Jin Mo-young, My Love, Don’t Cross That River has become the most successful independent Korean film of all time – with a micro-budget of just $100,000 it has taken more than $33 million at the Korean box office, and recently won the Best Documentary prize at the Los Angeles Film Festival. Suffused with both deep sadness and incredible joy, My Love, Don’t Cross That River is a singular, unforgettable testament to the most elemental and powerful of human emotions.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://sunview.vn/am-nhac/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nữ Hoàng Băng Giá 2 – Sống Vươn Cao (lồng Tiếng Việt) – 4K HDR
- THỀ NON HẸN BIỂN | TUYỂN CHỌN NHẠC ĐÁM CƯỚI TRỮ TÌNH QUÊ HƯƠNG HAY NHẤT | SAIGON BOLERO COLLECTION
- Ba Kể Con Nghe (DSmall Remix) – Dương Trần Nghĩa & Tùng Acoustic || #BIO
- [Y-STAR] Movie 'My love, don't cross that river' Box office hit ([ST대담] [님아, 그 강을 건너지마오] 흥행 요인은?)
- Westlife – My Love (Lyrics)