Unreal Engine 5 empowers artists to achieve unprecedented levels of detail and interactivity, and brings these capabilities within practical reach of teams of all sizes through highly productive tools and content libraries.
Join Technical Director of Graphics Brian Karis and Special Projects Art Director Jerome Platteaux (filmed in March 2020) for an in-depth look at “Lumen in the Land of Nanite” – a real-time demonstration running live on PlayStation 5 showcasing two new core technologies that will debut in UE5: Nanite virtualized micropolygon geometry, which frees artists to create as much geometric detail as the eye can see, and Lumen, a fully dynamic global illumination solution that immediately reacts to scene and light changes.
Also present in the demo are next-gen features already available in Unreal Engine 4.25, such as Niagara VFX improvements, Chaos physics and destruction, animation system enhancements, and audio advancements. Unreal Engine 4.25 also includes support for next-gen consoles.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- WeFit | Ứng dụng phòng tập WeFit tuyên bố phá sản
- Vụ Bí Thư Xã Sát Hại Cháu Họ – Dựng Hiện Trường Giả – Bí Mật Kinh Hoàng Phía Sau Âm Mưu Thế Thân
- Cả showbiz thương xót vô cùng khi NTK Ken Nguyễn ra đi đột ngột – Tin tức 368
- Nguyễn Quang Hải | Những kỹ năng chơi bóng đẳng cấp thế giới của cầu thủ số 1 Việt Nam | NEXT SPORTS
- Cung Nam Phương Hoàng Hậu – Đà Lạt